The West African Examinations Council Recruitment
The West African Examination Council is recruiting for various post.
The sub-regional organisation responsible for the conduct of a variety of examinations in the English-speaking West African countries, invites applications, to be completed online, from suitably qualified persons to fill the vacant positions in its Nigeria National Office.
- A scanned passport photograph of size between 7kb to 30kb and dimension 275 x 314 pixels
- Educational qualifications (primary, secondary and tertiary with uploaded scanned copies of certificates obtained). Size of upload between 50kb to 120kb and dimension between 400x600pixels to 1200x1500pixels
- Scanned National Youth Service Corps certificate or exemption letter size between 50kb to 120kb (see dimension for certificates)
- Scanned copies of Professional certifications where applicable (see dimension for certificates)
- Employment history (name of employer, position or post held, responsibilities and duration of employment)
- A minimum of three (3) years cognate experience
- A minimum of three reference