Are You still unemployed And Looking For Job?
Well, Technology Management | Remote USA OPTIV, Is currently in need of a consultant.
Criteria are listed below :
- Must skilled technically and consultative resources are presumed to be strong in both technical and soft skills.
- A Consultant must be a proven self-starter with the ability to solve problem
- Must able to Communicate and be able to participate in a diverse way even in project teams from a technical perspective.
- Should be able to face customers, vendor partners, and colleagues .
- Establish & maintain productive and respectful relationships with the delivery team, practice management, and client management team.
- You will actively contribute to improving operational efficiency on projects and internal initiatives.
- Deliver timely engagements and works closely with Practice Directors to drive training and education, career development, performance development, and collaboration across the team In line with Optiv’s commitment to quality, you will confirm that work is of the highest quality as per Optiv’s quality standards, by reviewing the work provided by other members.
Essential function of the Job…
- Able to solo deliver or act as “point” for complex technology implementation projects
- Acts as a technical escalation point to assist other consultants.
- Lead in capacity planning and HW specification recommendation efforts.
- Lead in all Technology deployment activities, connector configuration, custom rule development, workflow configuration and development, and third-party system integration.
- Lead User Acceptance Testing and bug-related engineering efforts.
- Design, implement and educate on specific technology build processes, code migration, and source control use.
- Provide knowledge transfer and post-production support activities as necessary.
- Effective team communicator.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional associations such as ISSA.
- Obtain and maintain top tier vendor certification.
- Complete administrative project tasks like time and expense entry, status reporting, and project completion reporting.
- Acts as contributor in Optiv communities for solutions of focus.
Typical Pay for this Type of Work
ZipRecruiter US$34.2k–139kper year Remote IT Consultant Based on local employers
Glassdoor US$129k–141kper year Principal Consultant Optiv
LinkedIn US$71.1k–159kper year Senior Management Consultant