Post of an Elementary Teacher Who Reside in Brooklyn or New York
An elementary teacher who reside in Brooklyn or New York is urgently needed and must have the following criteria;
* Must be able to work hand to hand with co- teachers to improve the level of the scholars.
• Provide videos of classes for absent student in grades K-4, across all subject areas.
• Support other teachers to prepare lesson plans and materials as required.
• using lesson plans provided by teachers to teach clear and engaging lessons that follow the rigorous, Common Core aligned curriculum
• Build a well conducive and inclusive classroom environment and adhere to all PAVE discipline policies of the institute.
• Provide special techniques to support struggling scholar.
• Use data to drive small group and whole class instruction.
• Assist with assessment administration to the students.
• Assist with supervision of students.
• Create and maintain good relationships with students, families, and staff.
• Be punctual in grade-level meetings, collaborative planning, and professional development, including an annual summer institute.
• Accept total responsibility for the academic progress/setback of his or her students, and work to actively overcome setbacks.