Digital Product Marketing Specialist needed in USA
A well known organization named Moody’s are looking for a tenacious, self-motivated, curious, creative and results-oriented team player to join our innovative and entrepreneurial marketing team. The following criteria are hereby required;
- The applicant is hereby required to be a resident of New York, USA.
•Identify new and innovative methods of engaging customers through established channels while adhering to and optimizing standard platform disciplines (e.g. Marketo).
• Exhibit knowledge of lead management systems through the development and implementation of lead generation.
• Demonstrate understanding of core SEM and SEO principles including Google Goal-Setting and Analytics.
• Collect, track and report on marketing campaigns through Marketo and Salesforce integration for better ROI attribution.
• Manage the development and implementation of all digital marketing tasks that help us optimize marketing effectiveness and enhance customer user experience.
• Coordinate the creative execution of marketing collaterals working with internal and external resources meeting all Moody’s Analytics brand standards.
• Understand audience database segmentation to implement segment-specific marketing campaigns. Content Development and Management
• Conceptualize and create new campaigns – development of marketing communications collaterals including emails, presentations, social media promotions ensuring the core brand and product messaging.
• Manage the writing and editing of marketing content for both internal and external audiences.
• Focus on generating new content and repurposing existing content to create a flow for lead generation
• Create dynamic HTML email and landing page templates where necessary to improve performance.
• Engage and direct agency partners in the creation and delivery of tasks keeping track on campaign performance. Leadership
• Collaborate with the Product Marketing Managers to establish short and long-term goals for the marketing team. Support in the development, planning and implementation of an annual marketing communication and budget plan.
• Facilitate and promote collaborative and productive working relationships within cross-functional project teams.
• Lead by example by building trust and developing interpersonal skills with sales, product and technology.
• Think strategically with the ability to quickly identify and understand issues and opportunities – focus on solutions and get the job done.
- University degree or a college diploma in a marketing-related field is preferred. Candidates who majored in English and who have marketing experience may also apply.
- 5+ years of overall marketing experience, preferably in a financial services industry or a large corporate organization where you managed product marketing.
- 2+ years of experience using Marketo and Salesforce to launch and execute end to end campaigns — Marketo Certified Expert and in-depth knowledge of Salesforce to track campaign performance is preferred.
- Must possess excellent writing skills in English to keep things engaging in this exciting world of content marketing – produce compelling, but easy-to-read content, choose good vocabulary within context, attention-grabbing introductions and deliver error-free content. This is an important skill for the role and candidates with marketing writing expertise will be preferred.
- Ability to manage company native social media platforms including LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Instagram amongst others.
- Be a results-oriented, independent self-starter with a sense of urgency and ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to manage multiple marketing projects while balancing competing priorities with tight deadlines.
- Work independently under minimal supervision. Display pride of ownership, rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish assigned tasks and goals.
- Lead peers and dotted line relationships to deliver team objectives by building relationships. Establishes and maintains awareness and understanding of customer and market needs