- Job TypeFull Time
- Experience 2 – 4 years
- Job Field Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
- Servicing all the key distributors – it is your job to ensure that the KD’s are being attended to and are happy. It is also your job to track their activities to ensure they are respecting the company policies (e.g. pricing and territory regulations)
- Appointing new key Distributors – it is your job to find new KD’s in areas that we do not have coverage. In those areas that are occupied, it is still good to keep a list of potential backups in case we need a replacement.
- Increasing & finding more Sub-Distributors – you will be tasked in appointing more SD’s within your KD territories and then passing them onto their allocated sales supervisors.
- KD Inventory Balances – you are to send to the Sales Support Centre the stock balances of your KD at the end of each week. This is very important to ensure that the KD does not fall below their minimum inventory levels.
- Weekly Activity Report – you are to send to the Sales Support Centre your activities everyday for both morning and evening.
- Feedback- You are to summit any feedback regarding the brand to the sales support Centre, so a report can be generated. For example, all feedback from meeting with KD’s should be communicated back to the Sales Support Centre.
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications
- Minimum of 2-4 years experience in the sale of FMCG goods